Saturday, June 12, 2010

YOU!

  I've discovered that there is a book or article on everything!!! I've known this but since doing research on a few subjects my mind has been riding on a roller coaster. I can't believe how much information we have in every little corner. With  many opinions I've adopted a take it or leave it attitude. We are not all that different wanting similar stuff but it different forms . We want to succeed in life and hope that through our journey we learn and overcome the pitfalls. We want love but not just the word we want to be cherished and liked. The joy we find , we want others to have. Every book I've read seems to have the same tone( the subjects vary), the same solution. It's that pretty little face that is staring at you when you look at a mirror! YOU!

The only way we can become successful, happy, a champion, a better friend, a calmer momma, a better writer is allowing ourselves to be free of our fears. I love the quote "Freedom isn't free." It's not free. We'll have to go through A LOT  to be released by all the garbage that has been pumped through us. We have to get through the coal pressing to become the diamond. And a very HOT confident diamond I may add! It's all up to you to change.

First--Your Belief. 
Second --Your Thoughts
Third--The Attitude
Fourth -- Your Actions

"We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are."  Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment