Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bucket Lists

   A couple of years ago I wrote a list of things I wanted to do before I turned 41. At first it started as a joke, tossing around crazy plans. Then ideas started to flow and I started writing my dreams Well to make a long story short the list got shuffled around and I stored it in a journal that I had half way forgotten about. About a month ago I found the list and while reading it was surprised to have completed 8 of them. Just think what would have been accomplished if the list  had been in front of my face everyday.

So what is on your Bucket List? Where had you always wanted to go?What talent do you want to create? What crazy thing has been in the back of your mind? Don't think about the BUT'S... But if this was right I could.... Just start writing, even the crazy stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I want to know what's on your bucket list and what are the ones you did without thinking about it. That's cool. :)

    ReplyDelete