Friday, June 18, 2010

Let It Go----And Forgive

   How good are you at forgiveness? What kind of behaviour do you display when you are hurt?
              Revenge, Being a Victim, Entitlement, Blame, Negative Thoughts?

 We all have a healing process. Through time are we able to move on and let it go? Our energy is like our most precious treasures, we should  guard it and protect it from harm. Our thoughts harbor emotion that can clearly be displayed in our body language and aura. We can get so worked up planning our revenge or playing the blame game, that the sweet things in life literally pass by. When we learn to let go we free ourselves of the heavy burdens and guilt. We are not asked to forget. Remembering makes us more resilient to what comes our way.

  There was a time in my life where I needed to forgive someone without having the apology I wanted. I'm sure many of us have been in this situation. It took me to say to myself that I didn't want this feeling anymore. My decision to rise above the crap was not easy at first. Was I angry, sure! Did I deserve an explanation and apology, For Sure! Who was it really hurting? I decided to work on letting go, controlling my thoughts. Giving myself the A-okay to move on. The pain was turned  into peace.

  Forgiving ourselves is a whole different can of worms to open. We beat ourselves about the same things over and over.Remember that life is an experiment Our decisions have consequences, every outcome it different.  Reach down and pull up them boots! Rise above the crap, don't sabotage yourself and grab for those cookies!     Recognize, Resolve and Release!

No comments:

Post a Comment