Friday, May 21, 2010

Making your dreams come to be a reality

   As a child I had always wanted to be on a game show. You could call me a game show junkie. I would imagine myself running down the isle of the Price Is Right or beating the clock on Family Feud. I just knew that someday it would be my turn. Three years ago I went on the Price is Right. I prepared by watching the show for 4 straight months. When I got there I just knew they were going to pick me. Everyone in my group thought the same(I did act pumped up the whole time while you're in line for hours!). The guy next to me got called on down( and by the way he did win a car with the audiences help). I was shocked! Did all my energy go to him? I was bummed to say the least. Should that stop me? No, I'm still determined to go on a game show. It will happen. I will run down the isle, or shout out the number one answer.I will be on a game show.
   We need to believe that our dreams can come true. We can't listen to the naysayers of the world. Write a short list of dreams that you have. In what ways do they compare to your passions in life? Pick a dream that can work on. What steps do you need to take to make it come a reality?

"You see things and say, 'Why',but I dream things and say 'Why not'"  George Bernard Shaw

My sister in-law shared this with me. It is YUMMY! Mix it up with different fruit if you like.

Spinach Drink
3 handfuls of spinach
1 banana
2 cups pineapple(or favorite) juice

Mix in blender. To make it low calorie replace juice with flavored water or sugar free drink. If you do this you may want to add more fruit.

1 comment:

  1. I thought this recipe had frozen strawberries in it... am I wrong?

    I will definitely be doing this smoothy for a "treat"...I went to the grocery store and now have all the ingredients to make it.

    ReplyDelete