Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Learning from the Old Challege to create the New Challenge

  So I've begun the New Challenge and it's now time to get back on track. I'm excited to freshen up on blogging and hope to add more personal stuff this time round. While taking a break I learned the need to stay motivated. I did really well in some areas and failed completely in others. I guess it's  fair to say the I need more than 21 days to form and KEEP a habit.
  The last challenge remined me of  my love for writing(goals,personal, fiction, blogging). The creative juices were flowing and I have some great ideas for books and goal setting and completion were at my highest ever. I love working toward a goal and seeing how far I've come.
   It reminds me of training for my 1st half marathon last year. It seemed impossible at the time just had a baby,was out of shape, never was a runner. I had all the excuses in the book. Being inspired by the Biggest Loser I told myself if that guy can  do a full marathon ( Ron Morelli) I can surely do a half. It took small successes pushing myself to get out the door everyday to run/workout. To tell my body that it could do it, that it was strong. My mind set little goals along the paths I jogged, just make it to the stop sign, one foot in front of the other to make it up a  hill.
  We are capable of more than we think. In this New Challenge I hope to push my mind to set and accomplish goals that bring me to another level of thinking. To work from incapable to able and work in progress. Inside of all of us is more. More to give, more to share, more to love, and more to learn.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Great to read you again.

    I agree, I fell off the wagon BIG with sugar and some with exercise. I am just taking it one day at at time now, building up momentum. Feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on a "break". Glad to get back into the swing of things. Ready to set and accomplish some new goals now.

    ReplyDelete