Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I Learned On Vacation

  While being on vacation this last week I noticed my journaling has lacked the "thought process." Only telling the facts of the day and hinting at what I thought about it. I'm glad to be home where I hope to squeeze my creative juices back into gear. I've promised myself no more driving long hauls unless I'm awake and alone(which to me means no children)! Not that I didn't have fun juggling " Mom I have to pee! Mom when are we going to get there? Mom I'm hungry, NO I'm starving! " And then the random screams from Mia not understanding why she was still in her car seat. Though the thought process has seen better days I still had an opportunity to process life. Here are a few of the things I discovered while on vacation:

Learn all you can about your weaknesses, not necessarily to become strengths but to me more aware.

Don't plan every little detail for a vacation, just a outline.

To uptain faith we need to to be obedient in thought and action.

Say thank you if someone compliments you even if you don't feel you deserve it.

Remember your wedding day or first kiss with your honey.

We all judge. Are we being too harsh with each other?

It's really nice to have a big family, as long as it's not me having the kids!

The more financial books I read, the more curious I get.

It's a great thing to share our knowledge with others, and hope the naysayers aren't listening.

Communication is key and not to take it for granted.

Everyone needs a hug, go hug someone in need!

If you need to repeat something, make it loud and clear(with a smile:).

Sit back and people watch, you'll learn a lot.

If your little boy needs to go pee, it means NOW!

Thank heaven for Binky's!

I love basements.

Take action today on the things you've been thinking about for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment