Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Challenge!

   When the last challenge ended in November  I told myself I wasn't doing it again. No way, it's too hard! Surviving two was a big enough accomplishment , right? December came and stole any good habit formed from challenge. So here I am.
   I didn't post as much I thought from fall challenge. Maybe not as much to say, or prep for the holidays? My journal entries were with less substance and just the day to day things( I only write in the blog when I've been thinking!).
I hope this time around I can write what has been motivating me. Or things we can do to focus on our goals.

First thing of motivation: Health and Wellness
Action- For awhile now I've been thinking about people who have influenced me(especially the ones who don't know) and have had an impact on my life. I've wanted to write and let them know my appreciation. My goal this week is to write one person a letter , and try to find they're email /snail mail address.

Here is to a good New Year! Of course I raise my glass with a spinach drink!
 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, kinda hard to get out the door this morning with the temp at 11 degrees. Nippy!

    I toast your green drink with my banana!

    ReplyDelete