Sunday, October 3, 2010

I HATE...

  Momma always said hate is a strong word and to be used seldom, if at all.  Since we moved to Tucson our family has had to adjust to the differences down here in the south. Over all we've done a wonderful job! But there is one thing I cannot  build up a tolerance for....Crickets! I hate them! At first thought ,no big deal get a bug guy out to take care of it. After having the bug guy out 3 times and hearing their loud obnoxious chirping still blaring in the evening, it has grown to hate!  They're not like the crickets back home that are small and quietly singing, they're loud like a screaming child jumping around to get away from you smacking them.
  Does God expect me to be tolerant of all things??? He may, but maybe he gave us crickets to understand hate.If we loved everything how would we know hate? Without hate , there would be no love, right? At least that what's my mind is saying to justify my evil thoughts upon them. Now I can sympathise with the Egyptians for dealing with those locusts. Maybe if I repent there will be fewer in the future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment